Today’s post is about ways of making money online. We have a list of 17 ways, and maybe one (hopefully more) could be useful for you. Also, I would like to add more websites to this list. Therefore leaving always up-to-date.
1- Patreon (patreon.com)
A website where they want to help every creator in the world achieve sustainable income;
2- Upwork (upwork.com)
A web-based platform for freelancing. There are millions of jobs posted and with over 3500 skills available. Some of the categories are Web developers, Mobile developers, Designers, Writers, Virtual Assistants, and much more.
3- Fiverr (fiverr.com)
Another great freelancing web-based platform. As a result, it could be an excellent alternative;
AdSense enables any individual to earn money from online content;
One of the alternatives to AdSense is media.net. In conclusion, this is basically one more option to monetize, for example, a website.
6- Affiliate Marketing
With CJ affiliate (cj.com), Rakuten Marketing (rakutenmarketing.com) or Shareasale (shareasale.com);
7- Start a Blog
Create a blog, publish content, and make money through advertising, affiliate marketing or even selling a product;
- Begin your blog adventure with FREE hosting (275+ VIEWS)
- How to Register Your Own Domain Name (800+ VIEWS)
8- Write an eBook
And sell it on your website or through amazon;
If you have a product, build a website and sell online. You can use platforms like shopify.com;
10- Online Consulting
If you know how to do stuff – like building a blog for example – you can sell that service to other people through 1-1 consulting;
11- Etsy (etsy.com)
A marketplace to sell products online. You can sell homemade goods in areas like Clothing & Accessories, Jewelry, Craft Supplies & Tools and much more;
12- Earn Money with Photos
On sites like istockphoto.com, alamy.com, dreamstime.com, shutterstock.com, fotolia.com, photomoolah.com, canstockphoto.com or 123rf.com;
13- Sell Websites, Domains or Apps
14- Social Networks
Build a group of followers on your social networks – it has to be a big number – and then sell advertising. Think Instagram for example;
15- Create Great Videos
And then monetize them on online platforms. Think YouTube;
16- Create a Newsletter
Collect emails, and then sell your products (or products from others) on your newsletter.
17- Write Posts
- Basically, listverse.com pays you to write posts. You have to write a list with at least 10 points. (Read more here: listverse.com/write-get-paid);
- Another great site – but mostly for travelers – is the internationalliving.com/about-il/write-for-il. They will pay 75$;
- fundsforwriters.com submissions will pay 50$ for each accepted post;
- iwriter.com/signup.php?wrt it’s more flexible than others. As a result, they will pay up to 40$ for each accepted post;
- thepennyhoarder.com/contributor-guidelines has one great thing that is 10 million unique visitors online. You can have links to your blog, or you will receive depending on your post. Thus giving you some flexibility;
. . .
So this is my list with some options. In conclusion, anyone could start earning money if any of these is suitable for your skills.
And you reader? Do you have other options? Share it. Therefore helping others to achieve financial freedom!